Wednesday, January 11, 2006

My Very First Blog...EVER!!!

I haven’t read a lot of blogs - one or two maybe? Until recently, I have barely been aware of the world of blogging at all. And I don’t expect people to read mine. Honestly, it won’t make one bit of difference in the universe if people read it. What it will do, however, is save me having to fill up your inbox with impersonal group emails addressed to no one in particular.

Of course I don’t mind if people decide to read it either, even if it’s just to check in to see where I’ve landed of late.

At least I will have something to do over the next couple of months. I really NEED something to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate:

And you are now receiving my blogger virginity. This is my first time on a blog, ever.

I was Googling for info on the Chagas Beetle and once you hooked me I took a short break to read your blog. Very interesting. Good writing.

Glad you survived.

Marty